Monday, March 10, 2008

The newborn had to have a name

Well, first of all, there's just loads of places on the net to talk, chat, meet people and discover all sorts of stuff and I admit that one of the best places I know by now, is definately MySpace, I've met so many interesting people there and not the least interesting bands that I hadn't heard of ever before.

So obviously I have a profile there and so does the band that I'm a part of have. You should by all means go and take a look.

The band: an indie-soundscape or maybe even a "Dark Pop, Alternative Electro Pop, Nordic Dark Voice, or Underground Vibrato Exalted Sound Of Heavenly Masses" band (last quotes taken from a UK review of our album :-) ) is called LATE NIGHT VENTURE and we origin in Copenhagen, Denmark .. You can hear the music, read about us, see the upcoming shows and buy the album and all that at :
- MySpace -> http://www.myspace.com/latenightventure

Or you could go and visit my personal profile at:
- MySpace -> http://www.myspace.com/hartvig

... So why this blog then, when I've got one at MySpace... Well the blog at myspace is kind of boring i think, i wanted a more dedicated blog with some nice tools around to help you get nice posts and all that, so yet another blog is online, and is mostly just for letting thoughts out on this and that, recommend music, link to good videos, and occasionally probably also have some "Late Night Venture" related stuff as well.

So thats pretty much it. I'm gonna start off by posting a video in the next post .-)

The thing had to have a name, so "Late Night Illusions" is the name of the blog, it fits fine with me, since I'm really a "Late Night" person.

Welcome

No comments: